Going abroad

In the second master year, you will have the opportunity to go abroad for education and/or research. You can:

  • Study one semester at one of our partner universities
  • Do an internship in a company or at an institute
  • Do research for your Master’s Thesis in a specialised laboratory

Where to go?

This is currently under investigation [NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED]

More information?

Feel free to contact our international coordinator [NAME] at [MAILADDRESS] .